DISCIPLINA Token Swap Tutorial
Dear DISCIPLINA owners!
To swap your old ERC-20 DSCP tokens to improved BEP-20 DSCPL tokens you have to follow these steps:
1. Go to the https://gate.disciplina.io and connect MetaMask with wallet that holds your ERC-20 DSCP tokens.
If you don't have MetaMask installed, you can download it from the official website: https://metamask.io/
2. Now you should use Ethereum Main Network:
3.Enter the amount of DSCP tokens that you wish to swap. On this step, you could choose your swap bonus that will affect the lock period.
Now click on Approve button to delegate you tokens to the gate smart-contract.
4. After the click on “2. Approve”, MetaMask would ask you to confirm the transaction. Please check amount of the gas fee to set the convenient confirmation time for your transaction.
5. After the approval, pending transaction will be indicated in the MetaMask queue. Confirmation time depends on the amount of gas fee you applied.
6. After your transaction got confirmed, you would be noticed by Metamask app and the Swap button would turn active-green. Now the next step is available and you can press the “3. Swap” button.
7. Now MetaMask asks to confirm the next transaction that would perform the needed action — token swap.
8. Wait until the transaction will be confirmed. You would get notified by the MetaMask.
9. Right after the confirmation notification would be received, please go to the “4. Withdraw” tab.
10. Now you have to change the network of your Metamask from Ethereum to the Binance Smart Chain. If you do not have the BSC support in your MetaMask, go to the official Binance manual to setup the BSC network to MetaMask. https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain
11. After the network switch, you will see your new DSCPL tokens on the BSC network.
12. To withdraw your BSC tokens click the green button ‘claim’. This action assumes one more transaction to interact with the BSC smart contract. You also would need to apply the BSC gas fee valued in BNB.
— You can make as many swaps as you wish. Each swap stake could be locked for any time and will be unlocked separately. When the stake would be ready to withdraw, the Claim button would become green.
— Every transaction on the Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain networks requires gas fees. You should have enough ETH and BNB on your address to cover the fee.