📃Disciplina 2022 roadmap📃
💥At last, we are ready to share our nearest plans for 2022.
We have been working hard to make up this plan and really hope for your support!
🚀Preliminaries and goals of DISCIPLINA technical development
- Current Disciplina custom public chain has issues with reliability and does not provide any significant technical or marketing advantages over usage of the existing public chains with smart contracts.
- Given the poor current state of Cardano tooling and documentation, it is hard to predict when and how we would be able to deploy a working public chain infrastructure for Disciplina there.
🔷Our technical goals are:
- Transfer the existing submitting/validating Disciplina infrastructure from the custom public chain to the established public chain(s) to enable the utility of the traded DSCPL tokens;
- Abstract the off-chain functionality (of submitting and validating proofs) from the particular blockchain platform to be able to first launch Disciplina on the established smart contract platform (ETH/BSC) first and extend to Cardano later;
- Repurpose the existing Disciplina infrastructure to a new vision for Disciplina (aiming at lots of small educators);
🔵Proposed architecture scheme for Disciplina platform for Q1/Q2
🔷Phase 1 (Disciplina backend transformation) (now — March 2022)
- Refactoring/redesign of Multi-Educator app for small educator purposes
- Enabling a simplified Educator registration process
- Redesigning the FairCV PDF templates
- Providing the ability to choose public chain backend in the interface
- Updating Validator app for multi-chain purposes
- Providing the ability to choose public chain backend
- Development of the unified HTTP Backend proxy for Disciplina Validator and Multi-Educator
- API specification development
- Server application development and deployment
- Test integration with the existing Disciplina public chain (for testing and legacy preserving purposes)
- Integrating the Validator and Multi-Educator with the unified HTTP Proxy
- Decoupling of existing private chain code from public chain code
- Redirecting the interaction with Disciplina Witness nodes towards interaction with unified HTTP proxy
- Development of contracts and off-chain contract backends for ETH/BSC
- On-chain Solidity contract: same for ETH/BSC
- Small web services with an ability to interact with ETH/BSC chains: using standard technologies (e.g. NodeJS + web3 library)
- Connecting the unified HTTP Proxy towards to ETH/BSC contract web services
- Integrating the Plutus Application Backend via the mockchain to facilitate further Cardano integration when tooling/docs become better
- Connecting the unified HTTP Proxy with PAB
- The infrastructure should work with PAB mockchain in the same way as currently works with Disciplina public chain from the standpoint of the user of Validator and Multi-Educator.
- Testing of the new infrastructure and contracts on the testnets (ETH/BSC, Cardano — if possible)
🔷Phase 2 (Mainnet integration and repurposing) (March 2022–June 2022)
- Integration of the Multi-Educator application with the Metamask wallet (for ETH/BSC chains) — enabling the small Educators to submit blocks from their own addresses.
- No reward tokens at the early stage: simply the ability to publish blocks at their own gas
- Deployment of Disciplina contracts to ETH/BSC mainnets
- Integration of PAB with Cardano testnet/mainnet (depending on tooling availability)
- Research on Disciplina reward token mechanics and its costs on ETH/BSC/Cardano chain
- Research on the integration of the Multi-Educator with Nami (Cardano web3 wallet)
💎DISCIPLINA: general roadmap and development directions
- Launch of the token burn program.
- DISCIPLINA: University in Metaverse.
- Tokenomics update proposal. Introduction of the reward token for students and teachers. Description of the reward mechanics based on skills and achievements.
- New community reward program.
- Disciplina Metaverse University program release.
- Educator App public release.
- Purchase of the land in some Metaverse for the first Disciplina Meta University.
- Start of the educator’s reward fund. Disciplina will start a special reward fund for educators using the Disciplina certification App.
- Release of the Disciplina governance token program for Disciplina Meta Universities.
- New DSCPL staking program.
- DSCPL Cardano <-> DSCPL BSC <-> DSCPL ETH bridge launch.
- New farming program for the Bridge liquidity providers.
- Launch of the first Disciplina Meta University Beta.
- Diplomas and achievements stored in NFT. Student App release.
- Educator APP v2.0 release.
- Business development: cooperation with universities and educational platforms to provide more high-quality courses.
- Development of a unified NFT-based format of diplomas and certificate storage.
- Development of DISCIPLINA sandbox and API to integrate it with universities and online educational platforms.
- Cardano bridge launch.
🤝DISCIPLINA CEO Ilya Nikiforov and the project’s tech lead Dmitry Mukhutdinov have also published the video presenting the roadmap and explaining all the details.
📍Please check the presentation here: DISCIPLINA 2022 Roadmap presentation — YouTube
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them under this post.