📘Lack of Knowledge in Crypto as Main Barrier for its Adoption📘

The Economist Intelligence Unit, the research and analysis division of the Economist Group, has recently shared the results of its new survey. According to survey results, 51% of respondents said a lack of knowledge is the main barrier to the adoption of open-source cryptocurrencies.

🔵Indeed, lack of knowledge in crypto is one of the main issues halting digital assets from truly taking over the world. How do we at DISCIPLINA plan to deal with it? Via education of course!

By bringing the most sought-after asset of all — knowledge, onto the blockchain, we demonstrate how the educational industry is reformed for the better thanks to the security and convenience of blockchain technologies, and how it benefits all our ecosystem participants, from students to tutors, institutions and recruiters!💥

--

--

--

DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles based on academic and professional achievements.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

I Will Never Sell My Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ever.

Just 1% blockchain adoption expected. Where is the other 99%?

SnapBots Review — The Best Place To Stake USDT

Countdown: Only 12 hour left to NFT Heroes Sale Time

Launch & Road map

Huffman: Taproot Optimization

Dear friends! 🖐

Crypto Society Ama Recap with FTMO -17th October 2021.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Mr. DISCIPLINA

Mr. DISCIPLINA

DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles based on academic and professional achievements.

More from Medium

For Trevor Merriden, content is an engine for business growth.

How To Categorize and Track Small Business Expenses | OpenGrowth

MICRO UX-GUMTREE-THE SEVENTH WEEK

MFL: Setting clear expectations